& MAINE VACATION.NET
|Maine Vacation Planning? Traveling to Maine? Maine Vacations Network is your complete Guide to Maine Vacations. Maine Vacations, Maine Vacation, Vacation Planning Lodging, Rafting, Travel, hotels, resorts, Inns, Bed and Breakfast,Cottage and Cottages, accommodations and Rentals, tourism guide, cabins, packages , Coastal and Downeast, family and oceanfronts in Maine.|
71 Gurnet Road
Brunswick, Maine 04011-9328
Nightly Rates: ( 89.10 - 119.00 )
The Best Western Parkwood Inn is located in the Midcoast area surrounded by the secluded ocean peninsulas of Bailey and Orr's Island, where the travelers needs are cared for whether on vacation, business or a romantic getaway. Enjoy the beauty of the Maine State Parks and Beaches, visit the many area museums or be entertained by the Maine State Music Theater in the evening. We are just minutes away from Naval Air Station Brunswick, Bowdoin College and City of Bath with its shipbuilding. Freeport is just 15 minutes away with its world-class shopping and name brand outlets including L.L. Bean Our standard spacious rooms offer queen or king-sized beds, our deluxe accommodations offer whirlpool tubs, and suites have fireplaces and/or spa. For the business traveler we have executive rooms with desk and ergonomic leather chair, cordless phone and recliner. All rooms offerT1 Broadband Internet access, cable television, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Each morning in the Fireside Room you will find a deluxe continental breakfast and after a long day of play or work we invite you to swim in our heated indoor pool, work out in the fitness room or just sit in front of the fireplace in our Fireside Room and relax with your favorite beverage from our Lady Slipper Lounge. One of the many trademarks of the Best Western Parkwood Inn is the freshly made cookies and popcorn found daily in the lobby for our guests. Along with our staff who will do their best to make you feel right at home it is no wonder we are called 'The Crown Jewel of Brunswick'.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 P.M.
· Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
· Time Zone is Eastern Standard Time
· 68 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 3 floors.
·From: Interstate 295, Take Exit 28, follow Route 1N to Cook's Corner exit, straight through two traffic lights, the Best Western Parkwwood Inn is .5 miles on the right.
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* .25 mile(s) from theater * 1 mile(s) from Brunswick Naval Air Station * 2 mile(s) from Thomas Point Beach * 2 mile(s) from Midcoast Hospital * 3 mile(s) from Joshua Chamberlain Museum, May - October* 3 mile(s) from Maine State Theater, June to August* 3 mile(s) from Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum * 3 mile(s) from Bowden College Museum of Art * 4.1 mile(s) from Parkview Hospital * 16.4 mile(s) from Music Wonder House * 30 mile(s) from Cumberland Civic Center * 30.7 mile(s) from Children's Museum of Maine,, Memorial Day to Labor Day, closed Monday* 42.8 mile(s) from Funtown Splashtown USA * 6.1 mile(s) from Maine Maritime Museum * 6.3 mile(s) from Light House Dinner Cruises * 6.3 miles from Chocolate Church Arts CenterShopping:
* .5 mile(s) from convenience store, 24 hours* .5 mile(s) from Wal*Mart * 1.1 mile(s) from pharmacyCorporate Locations:
* 6 mile(s) from Bath Iron Works, ship-building* 60 mile(s) from Monhegan Boat LinesRecreation:
* 1 mile(s) from ice skating * 1.1 mile(s) from bowling * 1.4 mile(s) from jogging * 2 mile(s) from racquetball * 2.8 mile(s) from fishing * 3.6 mile(s) from Seaspray Kayaking * 3 mile(s) from nature preserves/trails * 3 mile(s) from museum/gallery viewing * 3 mile(s) from bicycling * 3 mile(s) from driving range * 3 mile(s) from hiking * 5.6 mile(s) from golf * 17 mile(s) from jet skiing * 8 mile(s) from mountain biking * 18.5 mile(s) from Small Point Beach * 18.8 mile(s) from Reid State Park * 20.7 mile(s) from Popham BeachNearby Cities:
* 3 mile(s) from Brunswick * 6.2 mile(s) from Bath * 13.9 mile(s) from Freeport * 22.7 mile(s) from Lewiston * 23 mile(s) from Auburn * 29 mile(s) from Portland * 35.6 kilometer(s) from AugustaTransportation:
* 33 mile(s) from Portland International Airport * 131 mile(s) from Logan International Airport * 126 mile(s) from Manchester Airport * 3 mile(s) from Vermont Transit, bus* 31 mile(s) from Portland Transportation Center, trainEducation:
* 3 mile(s) from Bowdin College * 23.2 mile(s) from Bates College * 53.3 mile(s) from Colby College